Terms & Conditions
*2 night minimum generally applies for all bookings but we may have gaps where a 1 night stay is possible - check our availability calendar or call us direct
*3 night minimum applies for public holidays & peak periods
We no longer provide breakfast and encourage you to try out many of the wonderful cafes and eateries in the area.
See our booking conditions for cancellation policy etc. These terms are non negotiable, guests are advised to take out appropriate travel insurance where a late cancellation may lead to payment in full.
Please take a moment to familiarise yourself with our booking conditions
- balconies lakeside is a non smoking property
- we operate a general minimum 2 night stay policy for all bookings (see comment above) with 3 or 4 night stay at public holidays – other minimum stay periods may apply throughout the year at our discretion
- check in is from 3 – 6pm or by arrangement – our agent will contact you via email or your booking channel on your arrival to advise access to the property
- check out is 10.00am
- each Studio has 1 King size bed – we do not offer twin beds – no extra beds can be accommodated in the Studios – maximum 2 guests per Studio
- regrettably our accommodation is not suitable for children under 15 years of age – any bookings made through this website or through 3rd party websites will not be accepted if children are included in the party
- for the comfort of our guests we do not accept pets or any Buck or Hen party bookings
- bookings will only be accepted with a valid credit card
- at the time of booking we take full payment.
- you are recommended to take out appropriate travel insurance
- payment can be made by Visa, Mastercard, American Express, EFTPOS.
- these booking conditions supersede any provided by other 3rd parties, by making a booking you accept these terms & conditions
At the time of booking the full payment is due.
Payment can be made by Visa, Mastercard, American Express, EFTPOS.
You are recommended to take out appropriate travel insurance.
At the time of booking full payment is due.
You can cancel your booking free of charge 30 days prior to arrival. If booking through airbnb, booking com etc you accept the cancellation policy published at the time of booking on these channels.